We gather information from you when you register with us on our site. You may be required to provide name, e-mail, and mailing details, phone number or credit card information.
Use of your information
We may use your information in one or all of the following ways:
1. To process orders and transactions.
2. To implement improvement from your feedback.
3. To help personalise the experience to your individual requirements.
4. To help improve our customer support (your information will enable us to be more responsive to support).
5. Your information will not be passed on, sold, exchanged or transferred to any third party other than for the purposes of processing and delivering products purchased from our site.
6. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Online privacy protection act compliance
In compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and as such do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Controlling your personal information
You can control the use of your personal information by indicating you do not want your data to be used for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously given your consent - you can change your permission by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org